Custom Search

THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO NEW DOMAIN HTTP://TECHZBLOG.IN

29.9.09

more Funny pictures from photo505



As update to my earlier post Creating funny pictures..,  Photo505 is having huge gallery of fun pictures to create. And it also very simple to create funny pictures at Photo505,it is just three step process 1)Choose photo effect for fun form the huge gallery at Photo505  2) upload your photo with the help of browse button given,your photo size must be below 10Mb and must be in either jpeg or png or gif  format 3) Resultant photo effect will be displayed on the screen along with a direct photo link to share.



I never find such an easy and fast way to create funny pictures.

You can watch my funny picture created with photo505 at "http://photo505.com/files/faces/f335711dfe7ffb628872a2dd9fd1c143.jpg"

I didn't know what exactly meant for "505" figure in the site name but i am very interesting to know it,if any body knows please update me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm the developer of photofunny.net,I'd like to show it to you! You can make funny phot effects, put backgrounds to your photos, create animations online and free. Take a look!

    ReplyDelete